1. Brief introduction
The pilot burner is of a flame retention system. It performs the stable flames even in turbulent air flow can be ensured..A strong pilot flame can secure ignition of the main burner .Well-arranged layout of the burner head, fan, and controller results entirely compact construction to enable effective use of a small space.
Both the main and the pilot burner are so designed as to allow simple removal and
reinstallation, thus providing ease of inspection, cleaning and other maintenance .
Automatic: Automatic ignition, workers-nursing unnecessary
Flame: Flame adjustable,freely by air-inlet controller easily
Smart Burner: All errors readable from the front panel
Environmentally: Environmentally friendly,exhausting air complies with the requirement
3. Application: Suitable for small boiler and drying heating equipment
1. Dual feul gas and oil burner with CE aproval
2. Two-stage sliding/modulating working.
3. Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe.
4. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
5. The hinge connection, can be opened naturally.
6. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
7. The burner is paused, close the throttle to reduce the loss of furnace heat.
8. The servo motor which fixed with a cam can adjust the consumption for fuel and air.
9. One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
10.Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
11.Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
12.Three-phase electric motor to run fan.
13.Flame presence check by ionisation electrode.
14.Electrical plant protection rating IP40