Container-Type Special Dry Mortar Production Plant
|FOB Price:||US $80,000-161,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80,000-161,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AJF-5
- Theory: Granule Grinder
- Application: Construction
- Trademark: AIBUNA
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Crushing Level: Crushing
- Structure: Horizontal
- Transport Package: Container
In 2011, the world's first container dry mortar production equipmnet was born in Changzhou Aibuna Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Container-type Special Mortar Production Equipment is resulted from our company's many years of research and development, compared to ordinary mortar production equipment, it has many advantages:
(1). Quick installation and removal functions.
The modular design of the Container-type Special Dry Mortar Equipment is more conducive to the formation of the scene, transport and suitable for outdoor production, compared to ordinary mortar production mortar production equipment, its installation can save 70% to 80% of the labor cost.
(2). Reduce the manufacturing cost of the equipment's foundation.
Container-type Special Dry Mortar Equipment Can stand Firmly on the common embedded ground, thus it can greatly reduce the high costs caused by cement concrete foundation.
(3). Convenient transportation and low cost.
All steel parts of the equipment have been treaded with sandblasting Sa2.5 grade and rust-removing, so it guaranteed good performance on corrosion prevention and rust protection which effectively extend the life of our device in outdoor usage.
(4).The equipment is specially designed to effectively prevent energy loss, humane design of dust removal let the operation staffs work every moment in clean environment, this provide adequate protection to their health and mind.
This model of equipment is suitable for outdoor production and there's no need to build another workshop. Its footprint is small and is convenient to install and move. The whole set of equipment can meet customers' demands of different products.
Each component can meet customers' demands for different products by reasonable arrangement.
3. The mix plant consists of the following parts:
1.Wet Sand Drying System: Triple-cylinder dryer to reduce the sand water content to ≤0.5%;
2. Raw Materials Storage System: store all kind of raw materials ;
3. Lifting & Conveying System: Bucket Elevator, Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyor, Crane;
4. Weighing System: depending on different formulas, weighing in proportion accurately;
5. Mixing System: with 60~180s blending, materials are mixed evenly;
6.Bagging System: end products are packed by 20/50/sack, or delivered by tank truck directly;
7.Dust Collection System: collect dust from drying system, weighing system, mixing system,
packing system, protect the working and living environment.
8.Control System: Semi-auto/Full-auto Control, convenient for operation and management.
The product can be produced by our plant:
Masonry mortar for brick
Masonry mortar for AAC block
Plastering mortar for brick
Plastering mortar for AAC block
Thermal insulation mortar
4. Advantages and service:
1. over 13 years experience focusing on Dry Mortar Production Line;
2. Over 300 projects experience, each project is customized
3. Over 100 workers and 20 engineers
4. Total 5000m2 production workshop
5. Provide turnkey project for dry mortar, include plant design, machine manufacturing and installation,
trial production and formulation
6. Manufacturing all machinery by ourselves including the automation, the quality is under control
7. Export experience and professional abroad installation team.
8. Warranty: 12 months since the installation is finished.
5. Our RFQ:
1. what type of dry mortar you want to produce?
2. what raw materials you will use?
3. will you get these raw materials in bulk or by bag?
4. how many ton per hour you want to produce?
5. which structure type you will use? Series type or tower type?
6. if need dryer, which type of fuel you will use?
7. your workshop layout?
8. geological conditions, snow load and wind load?